February 3, 2017

Tag You're It #64 - REMINDER

Happy Friday!

There is still time to play along with challenge #64 at Tag You're It!




I am spending this week at my parent's house. I am so happy to share that my mom is doing really well, she seems more and more like her old self every day. We went out on Thursday to do some grocery shopping (my mom's first time out doing her own shopping) and we were laughing so hard we were crying. I had almost forgotten how much fun she is to hang around with, and it was so good to see her so happy.

I couldn't let this challenge go without playing along.

I was excited to use my new Simon Says Stamp Coffee and Tea stamps. I think a girl can never have too many coffee stamps!


tracey_TYI#64


I am also submitting this to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #10...


Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments :

Shelly said...

Super sweet tag, Tracey!

Marybeth said...

Love this sweet reminder tag!The gingham is so pretty with the red sentiment strip!

~amy~ said...

super cute, love the gingham!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear she is doing well! I loveeeeeeeee your tag! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance said...

How nice to get to spend time with your parents! Glad to hear your mom is doing well, too. Enjoy every single minute with them!! Selfies, please! And your new coffee stamps are adorable! Love the dp, and the little sparkles on that heart. But the font and curve on the sentiment is just wonderful!! Love that so much!! Sweet, sweet tag!! Have a great weekend. Bev

Kay Miller said...

That is cute as can be Tracey! I love the sentiment!! So perfect! The curve is awesome!

Maria said...

So awesome that you are spending time with your Mom and that she's doing better!! Your tag is so fun and cute! I agree...can't have enough coffee stamps!:)

Sharron said...

Love your sweet tag! And I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing so well. Sounds like you two had a wonderful time together!

Donna said...

Great tag. Goes well with cookies, don't you think? (The one's you can eat... not a stamp)!
Glad you're having a good week at your parent's house.
Stay warm. X

Carol said...

A lovely tag, your gingham background is perfect. Carol x

Darnell said...

Great to see your tag showcasing your NBUS in the gallery at #10, Tracey! Thank you so much for linking! It's a really cool coffee lover's design!! I'm so delighted to hear that your Mom is returning to her normal fun-loving self! That makes me very happy!! Love and hugs, Darnell