February 25, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #45

 IMG_1820



 I can't believe that I haven't posted in a week! It has been a flurry of activity at my house this week with both of my kids off for their winter reading week and my daughter had a friend come stay with us who flew in from Saskatoon. I think mama is going to need a reading week now--lol!

 Today I have a card to share with you that I created for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things.  I am the hostess this week and I knew as soon as I spotted this coffee cup rack that it would be a perfect inspiration photo. I was inspired by the dark wood boards, the sentiment and of course the coffee mugs. For my card I used Wood Floor paper from Jillibean Soup's Soup Staples III and Stamps from Simon Says Stamp Coffee and Tea. I embossed the sentiment in white and the coffee cup I die cut using my Scan N Cut.


tracey_IB#45 

I hope to see you come and play with us this week, but first head over to the blog to see who I invited to be my special guest this challenge and to see the fabulous creations by our Challenge team.

Have a lovely weekend!

I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog Anything Goes!
 

 

7 comments :

Joyce said...

Fantastic card, and I also love that inspiration photo.

Anita in France said...

What a perfect take on the inspiration, Tracey ... love that fun sentiment embossed against the dark wood! Hugs, Anita :)

Maria said...

Great take on the inspiration photo! Awesome wood background and perfect fun sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

That 'wood floor paper' seems to have texture, or its it an illusion? Fabulous card, and LOve the inspiration - in fact, I'm so inspired by it to go grab another cuppa ... xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the rich look of the wood background! This is marvelous Tracey! You might have been busy with the kids home, but I KNOW you loved every minute of it!!

Cat Craig said...

Super interpretation of the challenge.

debby4000 said...

Brilliant coffee card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby