February 24, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Donut Delight Reminder

IMG_7515


There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until February 25th at 8:00 AM CST to be inspired and share your project!



I am at the tail end of the party!  I am just back from vacation so I had a moment among the chaos of unpacking and laundry to finish my card for this challenge. I can't tell you how much I love the Donut You Know stamp set from Reverse Confetti. 



tracey_donut

We hope you find time to play along, see you there!

18 comments :

Lynn said...

Those donuts look yummy! Hope you had a fabulous trip Tracey!

Jen W. said...

Good enough to eat! Hope you guys had a fabulous trip!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those donuts!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that fun sentiment, this is cute Tracey!! Vacation laundry...not fun!!

Kay Miller said...

Such an adorable card Tracey!! Hope you had a wonderful time on your trip! :)

Joyce said...

Absolutely delish Tracey. Welcome home, sit down, and have a donut.

Maria said...

Mmmm...delicious donuts...so fun! Hope you had a wonderful time on your vacation!:-)

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card!! I love your donut and that sentiment is fantastic! Hope you had a fabulous vacation!!

Barb Ghig said...

Your sprinkled donuts are so perfect, and I love this sentiment! Fun card, Tracey!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is making me hungry!!! LOL! Adorable my dear! Hope your trip was wonderful! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Tracey. Love the rich brown.

~amy~ said...

YUM

Becca Cruger said...

Awww- this is the sweetest (literally). I just love that sentiment!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

yum! Sign me up!

Annette Allen said...

those donuts are too fun.. great card.

Anita in France said...

Yum ... so delicious, Tracey ... and what a fabulous sentiment! Welcome back! Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute...I love your use of these sweet doughtnuts! I have yet to pull mine out to play with but after seeing your fabulous card, it is just the shot of inspiration I need!

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun! This one is sure to put a smile on any birthday recipient's face! Too cute!